How to setup a webmail.co.za POP3 email account in Microsoft Outlook 2007?
Question: How to setup a webmail.co.za POP3 email account in Microsoft Outlook 2007?
NOTE: Webmail is South Africa's free email service, a Free email account can be obtained by visiting http://www.webmail.co.za
Open Microsoft Outlook 2007 and click on Tools->Account Settings
In the Account Settings screen click on the New button under the E-mail tab
Select Microsof Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP and click on Next
Check the check box next to Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click on Next
Choose Internet E-mail and click on Next
Now use the following settings as your Internet E-mail Settings
- Your Name: Enter your name eg. Joe Soap
- E-mail Address: Enter your full Webmail email address eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incoming mail server: mail.webmail.co.za
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): Use your service providers SMTP server eg. smtp.vodacom.co.za
- User Name: Your full Webmail email address eg. email@example.com
- Password: Your Webmail email password
- Remember password: Check the check box if your prefer not to enter your password everytime Outlook checks for new mail
Click on Finish and your Webmail email account has been setup
- How to delete duplicate rows in Excel 2013?
- After update Thunderbird creates doublespaces when pressing enter on composing a new mail
- How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy device?
- How to set your default editor in Linux?
- How to view the contents of a tar archive without extracting it using the Command Line?