How to setup a webmail.co.za POP3 email account in Microsoft Outlook 2007?
Question: How to setup a webmail.co.za POP3 email account in Microsoft Outlook 2007?
NOTE: Webmail is South Africa's free email service, a Free email account can be obtained by visiting http://www.webmail.co.za
Open Microsoft Outlook 2007 and click on Tools->Account Settings
In the Account Settings screen click on the New button under the E-mail tab
Select Microsof Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP and click on Next
Check the check box next to Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click on Next
Choose Internet E-mail and click on Next
Now use the following settings as your Internet E-mail Settings
- Your Name: Enter your name eg. Joe Soap
- Incoming mail server: mail.webmail.co.za
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): Use your service providers SMTP server eg. smtp.vodacom.co.za
- Password: Your Webmail email password
- Remember password: Check the check box if your prefer not to enter your password everytime Outlook checks for new mail
Click on Finish and your Webmail email account has been setup
- How to setup a Group Email Alias in CPanel?
- Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709) when trying to connect to a Network Printer. Windows 8.1
- Receive a copy for Outgoing Emails from a specific address on a CPanel server with Exim
- Images not downloading in Microsoft Outlook 2013
- How to add a alias permanently in Linux?