How to use sessions in Joomla! 1.5 using the Joomla! API?
Question: How to use sessions in Joomla! 1.5 using the Joomla! API
- This can be obtained using the JFactory/getSession object
- Instantiate the getSession object
- name - The session name
- id - Unique ID of the session
- expire - Expiry date and time
- security - Comma seperated security options, have a look at JSession
- Now we set the session
- We get the session variable as follows
- How to set your default editor in Linux?
- How to view the contents of a tar archive without extracting it using the Command Line?
- How to package/ backup a CPanel account from the command line?
- How to remove a user from a group in Linux?
- How to unblock an IP address from IPTables that has been blocked by Fail2Ban?