How to use sessions in Joomla! 1.5 using the Joomla! API?
Question: How to use sessions in Joomla! 1.5 using the Joomla! API
- This can be obtained using the JFactory/getSession object
- Instantiate the getSession object
- name - The session name
- id - Unique ID of the session
- expire - Expiry date and time
- security - Comma seperated security options, have a look at JSession
- Now we set the session
- We get the session variable as follows
- How to indent the same way as Visual Studio Ctrl+k+d in Sublime Text 3?
- How to view the character set and collation on a database in MySql?
- How to set Sublime Text 3 when double clicking a variable to include the $ sign?
- How to delete multiple branches at once with GIT?
- mount: unknown filesystem type 'exfat' - Fedora 20