How to use sessions in Joomla! 1.5 using the Joomla! API?
Question: How to use sessions in Joomla! 1.5 using the Joomla! API
- This can be obtained using the JFactory/getSession object
- Instantiate the getSession object
- name - The session name
- id - Unique ID of the session
- expire - Expiry date and time
- security - Comma seperated security options, have a look at JSession
- Now we set the session
- We get the session variable as follows
- Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709) when trying to connect to a Network Printer. Windows 8.1
- Receive a copy for Outgoing Emails from a specific address on a CPanel server with Exim
- Images not downloading in Microsoft Outlook 2013
- How to add a alias permanently in Linux?
- How to indent the same way as Visual Studio Ctrl+k+d in Sublime Text 3?