How to set the Page Title in Yii Framework 1.1.x?
Question: How to set the Page Title in Yii Framework 1.1.x?
In your main layout file always have the following code between the title tag in order to display the title
You can set the title in your Controller or View files by using something similar like
- In the controller if the Page Title is not set Yii defaults the Page Title to the Controller and Action name
- The easiest way to set the Page Title is by setting it within your view files 'Everybody has there own choice of preference'
- The Page Title won't display if not echoed between the title tag eg.
- After update Thunderbird creates doublespaces when pressing enter on composing a new mail
- How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy device?
- How to set your default editor in Linux?
- How to view the contents of a tar archive without extracting it using the Command Line?
- How to package/ backup a CPanel account from the command line?