How to manually delete music from your IPhone using iTunes?
Question: How to manually delete music from your IPhone using iTunes? NOTE: This has been tested within iTunes 10
- Connect your iPhone and open iTunes
- On the left side panel within iTunes under Devices select your iPhone and choose the Summary tab at the top
- Under Options tick Manually manage music and videos and click the Apply button
- On the left side panel under Devices expand the sub-menu's for your device by pressing on the arrow and select Music
- All your songs will be listed on the right, now right click on a song or selection of songs and select the Delete option to delete your song selection from your device