How to setup a webmail.co.za POP3 email account in Microsoft Outlook 2007?
Question: How to setup a webmail.co.za POP3 email account in Microsoft Outlook 2007?
NOTE: Webmail is South Africa's free email service, a Free email account can be obtained by visiting http://www.webmail.co.za
Open Microsoft Outlook 2007 and click on Tools->Account Settings
In the Account Settings screen click on the New button under the E-mail tab
Select Microsof Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP and click on Next
Check the check box next to Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click on Next
Choose Internet E-mail and click on Next
Now use the following settings as your Internet E-mail Settings
- Your Name: Enter your name eg. Joe Soap
- E-mail Address: Enter your full Webmail email address eg. email@example.com
- Incoming mail server: mail.webmail.co.za
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): Use your service providers SMTP server eg. smtp.vodacom.co.za
- User Name: Your full Webmail email address eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Your Webmail email password
- Remember password: Check the check box if your prefer not to enter your password everytime Outlook checks for new mail
Click on Finish and your Webmail email account has been setup
I have tried all avenues to get my webmail setup in Outlook. I can receive my e-mails but not able to send. my service provider is MTN. I also have my e-mail setup on my phone and everything works fine. HELP!
The smtp \'outgoing\' server can be easily be found when googling it. Eg. If your service provider is vodacom, google \'smtp server vodacom\'
I have tried setting up POP3 account on outlook 2007 but been unsuccessful. I can access webmail using the following URL https://mail.industrilas.asia/exchange. Please advise how to setup on Outlook 2007 as I have tried the above method and not successful. Look forward to your support.
I AAM USING A VODACOM 3G MODEM WITH A CEL C SIM CARD. 3 OTHER Email ADDRESSES ARE WORKING FINE
WHEN I TEST ACCOUNT SETTINGS IT TELLS ME TO \"ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD\". I AM USING A VODACOM 3G MODEM WITH A CEL C SIMCARD. THE 3 OTHER ADDRESSES ARE WORKING FINE. THANX.
Please assist with outgoing mail server for iPad
I am using webmail, do u guys know the port number for inccoming mail server
when you go to \"Account\" click on the e-mail account that you are using.and in the options click \"set as default\".i.e I am using two accounts one personal and other related to my job.when I made my webmail account I was unable to recieve messages too because my personal account \"Wishal\" was set as default,and when I changed it I was able to receive all mails from my webmal account.Hope this helps !stay blessed
Please help me I need setings for webmail that is connected to incredimail running on orange and mtn from Uganda. my smtp is currently set at 25 and POP3 at 110. I can recieve email but I cant send.
Also provide the exact error message you are receiving
- The Visual Studio component cache is out of date. Please restart Visual Studio. (mscorlib) - Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- How to make a table spread across multiple pages in MS Word 2013?
- How to enable the Developer tab in the Ribbon in Microsoft Word 2013?
- Where is the Trash folder located in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS?
- How to get the size of a directory using the command line in Linux?