How to use sessions in Joomla! 1.5 using the Joomla! API?
Question: How to use sessions in Joomla! 1.5 using the Joomla! API
- This can be obtained using the JFactory/getSession object
- Instantiate the getSession object
- name - The session name
- id - Unique ID of the session
- expire - Expiry date and time
- security - Comma seperated security options, have a look at JSession
- Now we set the session
- We get the session variable as follows
- How to enable the Developer tab in the Ribbon in Microsoft Word 2013?
- Where is the Trash folder located in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS?
- How to get the size of a directory using the command line in Linux?
- Mail is disappearing in Mozilla Thunderbirds inbox?
- How to force your website to use https instead of http via the .htaccess file?